Lifekee LLC (d/b/a “Lifekee”) is firmly committed to securing the personal information that users (“you” or “You” or “user”) share with Lifekee in connection with the use of our mobile application “Application” and/or by accessing its website (“Website”). We continually strive to find innovative ways to protect our users’ privacy. Indeed, our services themselves are designed to enhance our users’ control over their personal information.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE.
We collect certain information which is personally identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, or may be of a private nature (“Personal Information”). In addition, we treat information which is specifically connected or linked to any Personal Information as Personal Information.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- When you decide to register with our Service, or when you decide to access or use our Service, you will be requested to provide your full name and your phone number.
- To complete registration, we may contact you with the number your provided us (via inbound call or SMS) in order to authenticate your identity and prevent fraud.
- You may also provide information related to your user profile on our Service, including, but not limited to, email address, your age, gender, photo, physical address, any social network, Approved Platform or third party identifiers (e.g. Facebook) and status.
- If you decided to provide us your social network or Approved Platform identifier (e.g. Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.), you hereby warrant that the Company may retrieve and use information accessible or stored in such service related to your profile or your contacts (e.g. photos, emails, birthdays, contacts list, or information your friends have made available to you) to integrate and synchronize such information with your information and your contacts’ information, to enhance and update your information and your contacts’ information. We will retrieve such information in accordance with the security restrictions and applicable permissions of the respected Approved Platform. We do not store or process password or security related information.
- You may also provide information related to your contacts on your device phonebook directory for synchronization and to allow us to recommend you people you may know within our community.
- Your approximate geolocation (via your GPS, Wi-Fi or cellular technology in your device). We will use approximate geolocation services to verify physical addresses included in your personal profile.
- Internet protocol (IP) address, unique mobile identifiers.
- We will contact you via e-mail, SMS or Phone to validate and verify the personal information fields submitted in your personal profile.
- Any user content you provide through the Application or Website, including, any personal notes regarding your contacts (“User Content”).
- Any communications between you and our company, including any correspondences that are related to administrative matters or technical matters. For instance, any emails you send us with any technical questions.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
We collect certain information pertaining to a user, which may be made available or gathered via the user’s use of the Service (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected consists of technical information transmitted by your device and aggregated usage information, and contains certain software and hardware information about your device, the referring page that linked you to our Service, including the type of browser and operating system your device uses, operator, language preference, access time, and the domain name of the website from which you linked or registered to the Service.
Contact List. You may register WITHOUT giving access to any of your existing contacts or you may choose to allow us to access your existing contacts through your address book or contact list on your mobile phone.
Analytics information. We may use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect, aggregate and use this analytics information with analytics information from our other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual.
WHAT IS A “COOKIE”?
When you use our Service we may assign your device with a log file or a cookie (session or persistent). A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assign to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a web site. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and the Service quicker and easier. You may remove our cookies by following the instructions of your browser preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Service may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
Log file information. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a webpage or application. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or application is downloaded to your browser or device. When you use our Services, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to you which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
Device identifiers. When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Lifekee.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- To respond to your inquiries, support request, feedbacks or questions, and update you with information pertaining to your request, and respond to claims that any content available through the Service violates the rights of third-parties;
- To communicate with you (via email, mobile device, etc.) about goods and services that may interest you or with information about your use of the Application and Website, and to authenticate your identity;
- To resolve disputes and enforce our policies, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or in accordance with any applicable law or regulation, or for the purpose of law enforcement;
- To perform research, technical diagnostics, analytics or statistical purposes;
- To provide you with the most relevant additional services and offers.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- To improve and maintain our Application and Website and develop and test new products and features;
- To help you efficiently access your information after you sign into the Application;
- To diagnose or fix technology problems; and
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions or contests.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION.
PARTIES WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
Non-Personal Information, aggregated information or Personal Information in non-human readable form (de-identified) may be shared with third parties (including ad networks, advertising companies and service providers) in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of developing or delivering tailored or targeted advertising (whether via our Service, or websites or applications of third parties), or for the purpose of improving our Service, conducting business analysis or other business purposes. This information may be combined with information we collect from other sources, to the extent that the information remains Non-Personal Information.
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We may share Information, including Personal Information, with our parent company, any subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control (collectively “affiliated companies”). We may share Information, including Personal Information, in the event of a corporate transaction (e.g. sale of a substantial part of our business, merger, consolidation or asset sale).
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against the unauthorized access to, retention of, and disclosure of data. This includes undertaking necessary physical, electronic, and management activities required to protect data integrity, access, and use. Any data that is stored on our servers is treated as confidential information. Please keep in mind, however, that despite these reasonable efforts to protect data on our servers, no method of transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your data at all times, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and shall not be liable for any breach of security by an outside party. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Lifekee, at all times. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any third parties.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. We value your privacy and control over your Personal Information, and therefore you may, at any time, change, update or remove your Personal Information. To remove or change your profile information you must change it by your user settings. Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise, we retain the information we collect (including your Personal Information) for as long as needed to provide the Service and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, which may extend to times after which you have terminated your Lifekee account.
Our Service is not intended for minors under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 13, we will remove their information from our files. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that children are not using the Service. However, we are under no obligation to verify the age of any user. If you believe your child has provided us with personal information and/or is using our Application, and you would like to have their information removed from our servers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING E-MAIL COMMUNICATIONS
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us through email or by mail. You can address your general questions and comments by e-mail to email@example.com